Last updated: September 05, 2023
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: You can visit our website without revealing any personal information. However, to access certain services or features, we may require personal information like your name, email address, contact number, etc.
- Non-Personal Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about users’ means of connection to our sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to our website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable.
This document was last updated on September 05, 2023.