well now all versions of Micromax MMX modem will work fine.
Just follow the steps below :
1. uninstall the software if already installed.
2. open the modem in new windows and set its ( modem_installation.exe and show_modem.exe ) compatibility to windows7 then press OK.
3. Now install the software , then restart the system .
4. Connect the modem and start the software ( it shows No Device ) then exit the application from the Task Manager* .
*(Must exit from task manager)
5. Open the Device manager ( Control panel > Administrative tools > Computer management )
6. Go for Other devices , simply uninstall all the drivers related to modem there (better uninstall both with or without yellow mark)
7. Go to Action menu and click on Scan for hardware changes .
8. Now simply open the Micromax MMX usb manager and it works fine.